Stay up to date!
Parish Office Hours
Monday-Thursday 9 AM - 6 PM
Fridays 9 AM - 4 PM
1st Saturdays 9 AM - 12 PM
Saturday Vigil: 5:00 pm
Sunday Mass: 7:30 am, 9:00 am, 11:30 am
Daily Mass: Monday - Saturday 8:30 am
Holy Days: 8:30 am, 7:00 pm
Reconciliation (Confession): Saturdays 9:00 am - 10:00 am or by appointment
Adoration: Fridays 9:00 am - 12 noon
Readings for the Week of May 22, 2016
- Sunday: Prv 8:22-31 / Ps 8:4-9 / Rom 5:1-5 / Jn 16:12-15
- Monday: 1 Pt 1:3-9 / Ps 111:1-2, 5-6, 9-10 / Mk 10:17-27
- Tuesday: 1 Pt 1:10-16 / Ps 98:1-4 / Mk 10:28-31
- Wednesday: 1 Pt 1:18-25 / Ps 79:8-9, 11, 13 / Mk 10:32-45
- Thursday: 1 Pt 2:2-5, 9-12 / Ps 100:2-5 / Mk 10:46-52
- Friday: 1 Pt 4:7-13 / Ps 149:1-6, 9 / Mk 11:11-26
- Saturday: Jude 17, 20b-25 / Ps 63:2-6 / Mk 11:27-33
- Next Sunday: Gn 14:18-20 / Ps 110:1-4 / 1 Cor 11:23-26 / Lk 9:11b-17
05/25/16 1:58 pm
(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis sent a video message on Wednesday to participants in the 100th Katholikentag, or Catholic Day, taking place in Leipzig, Germany, from May 25th to 29th. First organised in 1848, this popular festival brings together Catholics, as well as people of other religious traditions, in dialogue with political, cultural and business leaders.
Philippa Hitchen reports:Read More
05/25/16 10:10 am
(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis on Wednesday said “prayer is not a magic wand.” He was speaking during his weekly General Audience in St. Peter’s Square.
The Pope was discussing the Parable of the Unjust Judge – also known as the Parable of the Persistent Widow – from the Gospel of Luke.Read More
05/25/16 9:05 am
(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis has sent a message to participants at a conference on pre- and perinatal care taking place at Rome’s Agostino Gemelli Teaching hospital.
The Conference, entitled “Guarding Life: the perinatal hospice, a scientific, ethical and human response to prenatal diagnoses,” is presenting the initial results of therapeutic approaches to care for newborns, including those with grave pathological conditions, developed by the new “Perinatal Hospice” established at the Gemelli Hospital. The Hospice has been established in the context of the Extraordinary Jubilee of Mercy proclaimed by Pope Francis.Read More